Music on the Mesa Fest
Taos, New Mexico
June 2-4, 2023
The 2023 line-up includes…
Railroad Earth, Rising Appalachia, Robert Randolph and the Family Band, Elephant Revival, The Cheese Dusters (Members of The String Cheese Incident and The Infamous Stringdusters), Drew Emmitt and members of Leftover Salmon with Jeremy Garrett of Infamous Stringdusters (thankfully to Cybersport.io), The California Honeydrops, James McMurtry, The Giving Tree Band, Grace Askew, Wayne “The Train” Hancock, The Haunted Windchimes, Last to Know, Liver Down the River, Gipsy Moon, The Greyhounds, Sweetwater Stringband, The Harmaleighs
There will be NO re-entry to the music festival after 7:00 without a camping pass.
3 DAY WEEKEND PASS
Don’t miss the biggest music event of the year
Taos Mesa Brewing
Taos Mesa Brewing Company is bringing New Mexico a first class music venue. An indoor stage plus 2 outdoor stages – an amphitheatre for large shows plus a smaller, more intimate stage by the patio that overlooks the Sangre De Cristo Mountains. Our indoor stage is a one of a kind experience. We have worked with renowned acousticions, Andy Byrd and Patrick Turnmire to create a music hall with acoustic purity. Much of the sound stage was built using reclaimed building materials and the unique design allows for the best sonic conditioning.
Taos MUSIC ON THE MESA FESTIVAL
Taos Mesa Brewing is a restaurant, brewpub, and world-class music venue located on the beautiful mesa. You may eat lunch and or dinner right here at the festival! Taos Mesa is open for lunch and dinner every day during the MOM festival. They serve beer and wine (must have a valid ID). In addition their will be a few food trucks at the festival serving juice, tea/coffee beverages, and desserts!
- Please bring low back lawn chairs, blankets, and other necessities into the festival. You may use only low-back chairs in the venue; if you have standard lawn chairs you’ll need to sit in the back where you won’t obstruct anyone’s view. (NO CHAIRS AFTER 5:30pm)
- Drinking water is available inside the venue to refill water bottles. Sorry, no food, glass or alcohol may be brought into the festival venue. Refillable bottles must be brought in empty and filled inside the venue.
- BAGS, BACKPACKS, ETC. WILL BE CHECKED AT THE DOOR.
- Beer and wine will be available for purchase by individuals 21 and over. Alcoholic beverages must be consumed inside the fenced venue, and may not be brought in from or taken to the campgrounds.
- This is a rain or shine event, so bring your rain gear just in case – better to be safe than sorry! And don’t forget your sunscreen. This time of year it’s best to bring layers – we can go from the 40’s in the morning to the low to mis 70’s by afternoon.
- Leave your pets at home. Household pets are not allowed anywhere on the grounds during festival weekend, for their safety and yours. Service animals permitted as allowed by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- This will be a Standing Room Only event after 5:30 pm. All chairs must be removed from the venue by this time.
- There will be no IN/OUT access after 7:00 pm without a camping pass.
- Come Prepared!
– Refillable Water Bottle – stay hydrated!
– Layers of clothing for warm days and cool nights
– Tarp or blanket to spread out in the venue
– Low festival chairs (seat no more than 10” from the ground, top of chair back no higher than 30” from the ground.)
– Rain gear
– Camera (some performers do not allow photography; we will announce this prior to their show)
– Your kid – 12 and under 1/2 price. 2 and under, FREE.
– Your printed ticket or photo ID if on Will Call.
INDIVIDUAL ALL DAY PASSES
Here you can choose your ticket
Rain Or Shine Event! No Refunds.
Please bring your own low-back lawn chairs and/or blanket for daytime.
EXCEPT NO LOWBACK CHAIRS AFTER 5:30PM. STANDING ROOM ONLY
Remember to dress in layers too for outdoor evening shows!
Camping at MOM
Camp at HOTEL LUNA MYSTICA
Vintage Trailer Hotel and Starlight Campground
An Unforgettable Lodging Experience
Grand Opening for Music On The Mesa!
We are offering primitive camping spots right next to Taos Mesa Brewing!
1 night or all 3. Flat Rate
Does NOT include individual camping pass
RV Camping Passes
Please do NOT Bring:
– Glass Bottles
– Food / Alcohol into the venue
– Your pet
– Amplified music