What’s to Eat and Drink at MOM?
Taos Mesa Brewing is a restaurant, brewpub, and world-class music venue located on the beautiful mesa. You may eat lunch and or dinner right here at the festival! Taos Mesa is open for lunch and dinner every day during the MOM festival. They serve beer and wine (must have a valid ID). In addition their will be a few food trucks at the festival serving juice, tea/coffee beverages, and desserts!
Festival Policies & Information
- Please bring low back lawn chairs, blankets, and other necessities into the festival. You may use only low-back chairs in the venue; if you have standard lawn chairs you’ll need to sit in the back where you won’t obstruct anyone’s view. (NO CHAIRS AFTER 5:30pm)
- Drinking water is available inside the venue to refill water bottles. Sorry, no food, glass or alcohol may be brought into the festival venue. Refillable bottles must be brought in empty and filled inside the venue.
- BAGS, BACKPACKS, ETC. WILL BE CHECKED AT THE DOOR.
- Beer and wine will be available for purchase by individuals 21 and over. Alcoholic beverages must be consumed inside the fenced venue, and may not be brought in from or taken to the campgrounds.
- This is a rain or shine event, so bring your rain gear just in case – better to be safe than sorry! And don’t forget your sunscreen. This time of year it’s best to bring layers – we can go from the 40’s in the morning to the low to mis 70’s by afternoon.
- Leave your pets at home. Household pets are not allowed anywhere on the grounds during festival weekend, for their safety and yours. Service animals permitted as allowed by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- This will be a Standing Room Only event after 5:30 pm. All chairs must be removed from the venue by this time.
- There will be no IN/OUT access after 7:00 pm without a camping pass.
- Come Prepared!
– Refillable Water Bottle – stay hydrated!
– Layers of clothing for warm days and cool nights
– Tarp or blanket to spread out in the venue
– Low festival chairs (seat no more than 10” from the ground, top of chair back no higher than 30” from the ground.)
– Rain gear
– Camera (some performers do not allow photography; we will announce this prior to their show)
– Your kid – 12 and under 1/2 price. 2 and under, FREE.
– Your printed ticket or photo ID if on Will Call.
Please do NOT Bring:
– Glass Bottles
– Food / Alcohol into the venue
– Your pet
– Amplified music
Volunteering for MOM:
Music festivals like these are fantastic enterprises and require lots of help. If you are interested in VOLUNTEERING, please drop us a note, tell us about you, and why we should have you be one of our volunteers. EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org