Camping at MOM
Camp at HOTEL LUNA MYSTICA
Vintage Trailer Hotel and Starlight Campground
An Unforgettable Lodging Experience
Grand Opening for Music On The Mesa 2017!
$20/person (1 night or all 3. Flat Rate)
RV Camping Passes – $40 (Flat Rate. Does NOT include individual camping pass)
BUY CAMPING PASSES HERE
We are offering primitive camping spots right next to Taos Mesa Brewing! Enjoy being within walking distance to the Music on the Mesa Festival. Read camping info/policies below.
- Campground opens at 12:00pm on Friday June 2rd.
- Campsites are first come first serve.
- Camping cost is $20.00 per person for the whole weekend.
- Everyone entering the campground must have a campsite & festival wristband.
- This is a primitive campground; there is no electrical hook-up, no dump station & no water hook-up.
- Porta-Johns will be provided at the campground and cleaned daily.
- Please leave your campsite as clean as you found it.
- All campers should be off the property by 12:00pm on Monday June 5th.
- No loud stereos
- No ATV’s or motorcycles (Motorcycles may be used as your transportation for entering the campground) but may not be used as a recreational vehicle inside the campground.
- The use of fireworks and firearms are strictly prohibited.
- Music On The Mesa is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Music On The Mesa is not responsible for personal injury.
If you have questions about camping submit them here…